Share it Please
1. It insulates the cupboard where it is kept.
2. It is our duty to support the economy.
3. It is less expensive and more fun than psychiatric care.
4. It is useful for covering all empty surfaces where dust may otherwise gather.
5. A sudden increase in the boll weevil population might wipe out the cotton crop for the next ten years.
6. I am participating in a contest - the one who dies with the most fabric wins.
7. Stress relief from dealing with the Fabric Control Officer (FCO, otherwise known as DH or Dear Husband)
8. It is not immoral, illegal or fattening. It calms the nerves, gratifies the soul and makes you feel good.
9. Buy it now before your husband retires and goes shopping with you.
10. It keeps without refrigeration; you don't have to cook it to enjoy it. You never have to feed or walk it.
11. A metre a day keeps the doctor away.
12. YOU DESERVE IT!
And because it feels like Spring is on the way here is the Kaffe Fassett Sunny Frames quilt :-)